Multi millet Idly Mix Flour is home made at 24 Farms.
1) All Five Siridhanya – Foxtail, Browntop, Kodo, Barnyard and little millet.
2) Pearl Millets, Jowar Millets, Finger Millets
3) Soya Beans
4) Raw Paddy Rice
5) Black Gram
Idly Making Procedure:
1) Take one glass of idly mix flour into a vessel
2) Pour one glass (same glass size of above) of water or little more into the vessel
3) Mix it until it gets paste form
4) Soak it for 8 hours. This will convert into batter.
5) Add salt to the batter as per your requirement and taste
6) Follow the normal idly making procedure to get delicious taste.
Product Net Weight: 500 Grams
16 in stock