Finger millet or Ragi Dosa Mix Flour is home made at 24 Farms.
Finger Millet Dosa Mix Flour is made out of unpolished finger millets, Black Gram, Bengal Gram and Fenugreek seeds.
Dosa Making Procedure:
1) Take one glass of dosa mix flour into a vessel
2) Pour one glass (same glass size of above) of water or little more into the vessel
3) Mix it until it gets paste form
4) Soak it for 8 hours. This will convert into batter.
5) Add salt to the batter as per your requirement and taste
6) Follow the normal dosa making process to get delicious taste.
7) You can also use buttermilk instead of water to prepare the batter
Product Net Weight: 500 Grams
4 in stock