Tamarind or Imli is extracted from Tamarind tree a native tree of India. This is widley used in food making(curries and Chutneys) and medicine making across India.
- May help to treat constipation, liver and gallbladder problems, and stomach disorders.
- May help to treat colds and fever.
- May help to treat pregnancy-related nausea.
- May help to treat intestinal worms for children
- Thick paste of tamarind seeds is used as a cast for broken bones.
- An extract of tamarind seeds is used in eye drops for dry eyes.
Product Net Weight: 200 Grams
14 in stock